VISION AND MISSION
To differentiate ourselves by forging long-term relationships with our clients and leveraging our technology & industry expertise to provide Innovative Business Solutions, while continuously improving the environment in which our employees grow professionally and personally.
We are differentiated by our full-service portfolio that allows us to address diverse customer needs and deliver an integrated, one-stop solution. 90% of our customers work with us across service lines – using the depth and breadth of our offering to align IT strategy with evolving business needs.
We use a proven Global Delivery Model to make the work we do work for you. This combines the best in Quality, Processes, People, Infrastructure and Alliances.
Combining extensive capabilities in technology with deep domain expertise, we deliver seamless solutions that bring tangible business value to leading organizations around the world.
We envision ourselves to be leaders in global software delivery while growing rapidly with service offerings ranging from strategy consulting to business process outsourcing and helping clients leverage our best-in-class solutions and finest workforce.
We are committed to the delivery of superior services and solutions, using an efficient and cost effective approach that meets our customers’ highest expectations.
We achieve our mission by providing:
- Experts with industry knowledge to deliver best-practice solutions, all consultants came from industry and held positions in finance, operations and distributions
- Experts with Oracle Applications and Technology, cross-trained across multiple modules, reducing time and cost for critical, cross-departmental decision making.
- Experts executing a proven process that includes milestone billing and project deliverables, focused on eliminating non-value added activities and rapid ROI.
- Experts who have participated as members of project teams with companies that implemented Oracle.
A Roadmap for Success:
You need a proven process that delivers consistent, measurable results.
- Project definition and scope.
- Detailed Project Plans with milestones.
- Phased Methodology each phase based upon success of previous phases results.
Deliverables and signoff.
- Management tools to track and report project activities to insure on time and on budget accounting.
- Expert consultants that will work collaboratively with the client’s resources.
- Quality Assurance Process that transfers ownership of project with executive involvement.